Saturday, March 28, 2020

Do YOU like paying taxes?

Serita Hefferon: Yeah sure?Nah, not really. We are charged through the nose here in NZ, and at 30% for next to no wage..I f*cking hate it!Overseas bank accounts with a lower rate of interest folks, we're all entitled..Lol...Show more

Ariel Arons: i love it. :|

Dedra Furguson: death and taxes is all i look forward too.p.s.nice avi.

Antonia Boomershine: Absolutely, it is my favorite thing to do

Inez Relihan: Bin Laden doesnt pay taxes!

Davida Gisriel: No!

Wilfred Santacruce: Wat type of question is this??? Its like do you like getting punched in the face....

Margy Sandquist: Don't we all? /cough -_-

Lorelei Lilburn: It's my favorite pass time. I love being broke and paying for things I don't get to see or take advantage of. It's my life story.

Dannie Briseno: Who doesn't?

Minh Lefrancois: NO, thats why i dont work half as hard as i could. why should i pull somebody elses weight

Alisa Kaleiwahea: No

Myro! n Leftwich: For the past 2 years yes, cause of the amount ive been getting back. This year (next April) is going to be even better because now i can claim my son. cant wait...

Newton Fedorko: no never i don't like paying taxes

Fermin Tara: Nope. Less money for me.

Jesse Pirieda: Of course. I LOVE giving my money to prisons, war, and people on welfare! I can't wait til I pay next time!

Queenie Ruthers: I don't, but I understand why we have to. So, much that I dread taxes, I stand by it too.

Sherita Gallati: i dont even notice when i pay them !!! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive