Thursday, March 5, 2020

what skin color is more exotic looking?

Karl Samiec: Tan or Asian. Healthy.

Brenton Cornwall: candykiss -stop being angry it was just a question

Mitchel Demry: Love them all equally. I am white and have many times felt compelled to walk up to black women to tell them their skin texture and color were gorgeous. My mother has olive colored skin and thinks peaches and cream colored skin is beautiful. To each his own. But, it is still something that drives me insane that people are still being judged over the color of their skin. I don't mean that you are in asking this. I just mean in society period.

Kate Baune: I guess it depends where you are. but i would say tan.. not a fake tanning bed or beach tan but a born with it. just because everyone trys to get it but the natural is hard to find.

Everette Rovinsky: All are beautiful, depends on the wearer..

Davina Shindler: I think tan skin is most exotic looking, black skin makes me want to throwup, and white skin is nice but not real! ly exotic.

Idell Dufort: Do you know what the word EXOTIC even means? Let me give you time to go look up the definitionOk it means something from another part of the world, foreign, or different.WTF is foreign about white, black, tan skin if we see those skintones everywhere it is NOT exotic. I hate when people ask these dumb ?'s. Light skin, dark skin, white it doesnt matter what skin complexion you are NONE is better than the other. People LOOK at facial features. If you have a pretty face and nice body these days that is what people judge you by. UGH.....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive