Thursday, March 5, 2020

Makeup vs. Natural Beauty?

Kaylee Schmittou: i'm a girl, but i'm just saying this: without makeup, everyone would think natural beauty is better and wouldn't cake makeup on their face to look better. just saying. :P but i wear makeupp.

Danyell Rowback: it goes like this: #1. good makeup on a beauty 2. natural beauty 3. beauty in bad makeup 4. ugly in bad makeup

Carolin Southers: Make up! Because it brings out the best in your Beauty Like Megan Fox!!Omg she is gorgeous...

Dee Depung: I don't mind a bit of make up but don't Cale it on so your face turns orange because it makes you look tarty

Beau Starcevic: Make up is nice only if you dont cake it on. Im in high school and nearly all the gurls wear makeup blusher everything! And they just look like they have been photoshoped. I just wear a bit of mascara and mineral powder or bronzer. and i think thats the max a girl should have on for every day use. Good on ya. I bet ur skins clear and nice that you dont use make up :)

! Hilma Pestano: Makeup is for enhancing your natural beauty, so i think women with it are more confident and beautiful. But only if the makeup is natural and doesnt cover up like a mask. Sometimes gals are confident enough to be without makeup, which is perfectly fine too.

Dwight Siniard: I wear makeup and I enjoy putting it on, but it's no big deal if I leave the house without it. I had swim class second period this year and I always forgot to put on makeup, so no biggie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive