Tuesday, May 19, 2020

What's Home School Like?

Guy Bonamico: I do maybe 10 minutes of work every day. Being a homeschooler has definately brought out the best in me. I have anxiety and just the thought of me having to wake up for school made me panic. I am in the Penn Foster highschool course, and it's $50 a month. Hope I gave some useful info! (;

Melissa Lavallie: Home school is fun you get to stay up late sleep in do your work when you want to you have more felixability

King Bringle: is like school but at home lol!

Cletus Makler: It's a lot of fun. Yes it is shorter then regular school. For Me, All my mom had to do was get a note from the doctor and show it to the school and they assigned me a homeschool teacher. For Me I don't have to pay. Technically I'm still enrolled at the public school and they still get money for me, I just don't go to the school to attend classes there. But Yeah, Home Schooling is a lot better than going to Public School. You don't have to get up really early. It's a dream ! come true. For Me, I don't start until 1 O'clock in the afternoon. I do it for like 1-10 minutes a day. You don't have to worry about people bullying you. No Peer Pressure, No Stress, People telling you what you should and shouldn't like. I mean who wants that? It's just like what you see on Television & in Movies....Show more

Hal Palowoda: Hi =]It is a school but just at home but even better i don't feel pressured or depressed now and it's the happiest i've been in ages i would never go back to that school no matter what it involves i just won't go back there but homeschooling it is good and i'd recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive