Friday, July 10, 2020

Funniest/most entertaining minecraft player on YouTube?

Keven Drumgole: I adore Captainsparklez. I also love Seananners and Chimneyswift. in my books they are definately the best. I hear Syndicate is amazing too.

Lynn Hollars: Yogscast - Shadow of IsraphelPaulsoaresjr - Minecraft tutorial/minecraft dadcaptainsparklez - Minecraft adventureTea and Minecraft ---------Hope I helped.

Bailey Lares: Pre recreation: Dwight Howard. He makes various 'fancy' photographs in pre-video games. Publish recreation: LeBron James. I consistently like seeing what he says. In game: Dwyane Wade. No reason needed. Off the court: Shaquille O'Neal. I really like his raps and comments about different players!

Ervin Laeger: Syndicate!! - Minecraft Project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive