Thursday, July 9, 2020

I am so tired of entertaining my thoughts!!!! Why can't they just watch TV or play cards?

Antonia Mogg: LOL...I'll do it. I've always wanted the chance to corrupt someone else's thoughts.

Ardell Luy: Just throw them in here with my Grand-kids. I am sure they will keep them entertained for hours. I won't even charge you anything for it. You go get some rest and when you come back to gather your thoughts, they should be played out and you will get some sleep.

Jeannine Vassie: My thoughts are couch potatoes....

Annabell Bevier: of course I'll entertain them for you. :) hmmm. Why do I have a feeling if my thoughts get together with your thoughts.... the *thought police* will end up getting involved? But fret not! I've had a run-in with those sneaky devils before. Chances are... when they figure out we're just 'nuts' (minus the 'dough')... they'll leave us alone. Then I can go back to entertaining. Hmmm. Maybe I can juggle your thoughts - oh wait! Being that I'm 'Mr. Sky'... perhaps I can create a brainstorm. That would be cool! Ok,! you just get some rest and I'll take care of things from now on. ;)...Show more

Cortez Badolato: I just lock mine in the cupboard under the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive