Saturday, August 15, 2020

A Prayer for good health?

Dewey Heersink: Just be yourself and pray like talking to God. God in the name of your son Jesus, I come into your presence and I ask you God to please give me good health. This day I want to be free of accidents, free of misfortune, and free of bad health. I thank you in advance for you are the best and the greatest creator. Thank you God in the name of the father, son and Holy Ghost. Amen

Mario Stricklan: I am radiantly healthy and am eternally gratefull for that,I am Peace, I am Love, I am radiantly healthy, I am tolerant and compassionate.And I am so thankfully blessed.**To embed in your subconscious mind that you are already there is the key ....... as you dictate to your mind, so your body will enact.very powerfull the subconcious mind you know.And of course don't eat processed foods...... and drink plenty of fresh filtered water.peace baby♥...Show more

Georgianna Zollo: Yes, the wages of sin is death, that is physical death. Dont sin. If you dont! know what sin is read the book of Romans, but to understand all this you need the Holy Spirit to come into your life. Luke 11:13 It is the power of God to live the life that Jesus talks about in the gospels. Jesus never could have gotton sick aged or die...why because He lived a sinless life...and that is the life we are to live too. We have the power. We are not suppose to die that is the real gospel. check out the site below if you want to know more. They teach the message of not dieing....Show more

Alisia Sutphen: take care of your health go to the doctor when you need to and make sure you live a healthy life :)

Burt Cheevers: Just say what's in your heart "Lord, keep me safe and healthy so I can continue to fulfill your will." Remember to pray for everyone else's health, as well. =]

Rosalyn Olivera: Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

Katheryn Skrobacki: Yeah, Don't eat too much, eat a healthy diet, and get plenty of exercise everyday. - Amen! . PS: All things in moderation except things like cigarettes w! hich you shouldn't have at all.

Cecil Derenzi: A chemist store should be around the block where you live.Cheers

Connie Dickirson: You pray for health, I'll utilize modern medicine.We'll see who dies first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive