Saturday, August 15, 2020

Doggy Breath???  

Doggy Breath???  

answers 0:My dog has seriously bad breath. Like Garbage nasty. She loves to lick and yawns continously. My question is how can u get rid of this stench without harming her. Please help. everytime she licks me I smell it and I usually feell like I have to brush my teeth. HELP ME!!!answers 1:It's a good idea to brush their teeth on a regular basis (at least 2-3 times a week) to prevent dental issues, halitosis, and future pricy dentals at the vets. Also look into getting dental chews (rawhides) for dogs. The odor is from the tartar on her teeth. There is a brand C.E.T. that makes dental products for dogs. I use the poultry flavored toothpaste for my dog, he loves it, and it actually improves his breath. If your dog's breath is still rank after these measures, consult your vet - she may have a gingival disease. Good luck!...answers 2:yes there are actually treats you can buy at p! etsmart or petco there very good for there teeth and the dogs breath smells like puppy breath again!!!!answers 3:there is dog toothpast DONT USE REGULAR TOOTHPASTE it will make them sick if they swallow itanswers 4:Brush her teeth or get her one of those bones with Flouride.They go for about $4 at Bi-Lo or Wal-Mart.Check with your dog's vet.answers 5:they have doggy breath freshiners or you could try doggy toothbrusn and tooth pasteanswers 6:With that bad of breath and all the licking I would guess she is having a problem with her teeth. I would get her checked out to make sure nothing is wrong at least, but would recommend a cleaning. That can really help with the bad breath and prevent any painful problems for her.answers 7:It sounds like your dog may need some dental care.I would take her to the vet to get checked out. She could have some bad teeth. They can clean her teeth and check for any bad ones. This will make a huge difference in her breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive