Friday, August 7, 2020

How often should I shampoo and condition my hair?

Arnoldo Budzynski: I have wavy, frizzy, dry hair, and I have to condition it every time I shower, but I can only shampoo it every other time.

Hans Sachetti: every second dayand yeah, when you shampoo it takes away all the protein and natural hair oilsso dont shampoo too muchcuz it can dry ur hair outcondition condition condition!!...Show more

Bob Nakamoto: every other day

Alexis Reyer: For most people, every other day is good. If you think that shampoo is too drying, try baby shampoo. And try Pantene Hydrating Curls conditioner. My hair is very fine and curly and these work for me.

Pearlie Medora: once you've thick and wealthy hair like mine in trouble-free terms a pair of times a week once you've Olly hair ask wash your hair daily and ask your hairstylist what shampoo to apply once you've curly hair each 2 days and once you've wavy hair you ought to bathe your hair each 3 to 4 days

Chris Rosenkranz: Course I shower every day who doesn't

Kassie Kay: every second day but shower daily dude seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive