Friday, April 24, 2020

Design major....?

Tamatha Neubaum: to help you out they want projects you have done in school, as well as other things but u have to figure out yourself specifically what the college you want to apply to, wants from you, in ur portfolio

Nancy Mansell: I just submitted my portfolio to a college for Graphic Design. They gave me detailed requirements...did they send you anything? But they stated that I should include:-Design studies that illustrate your skill in respect to positive/negative space, 2d design studies, color, and drawing.-Pieces based on direct observation (still life, landscape, interior spaces, portraits, and figures)But also including artwork that reflects your development in the areas of Design, Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Photography, Sculpture, Graphic Design and Digital Media.I was to include 15.And OBVIOUSLY they have to be your own work.Let me know if this helps....Show more

Carlton Lastrapes: They want to see things that you personally created (designed! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive