Friday, April 10, 2020

Transferring Car Registration?

Mitchel Demry: Oh, I'm sorry. I live in New Jersey.

Sherri Drakos: Usually you can just have him sign the papers and you go back and take care of it.I never had to notarize anythingbut I don't know what state you are in

Donald Caravalho: You will definitely need permission from your father in writing that you are allowed to do this. You may also need a copy of his drivers license. At least I did when I did this for my son. As long as he has signed all the paperwork, you have a letter of permission to handle this, proof of insurance and the old registration that has the plate you want transferred to the other car, and your drivers license that proves you are who you say you are and named in his permission, you should be good to go in the state of New Jersey....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive