Friday, April 17, 2020

Pros and Cons of the Army?  

Pros and Cons of the Army?  

answers 0:I have been reading posts from years ago about the pros and cons of joining a military service. I am 26 years old with a BA in Criminal Justice - I have talked to all military services and have my decision between the Army and the Air Force. The Air Force to me seems like a huge waiting list, with fewer and fewer job openings. The Army has multiple job openings of interest and some great sign on bonuses. From experience of those who have joined, are active, are retired - what are the pros and cons of joining. We all know the obvious con of death or serious injury. I am looking for a little more help on making that finally decision to be sworn in or not.I appreciate your time and help.Thank you....Show moreanswers 1:Be patient join the Air Force!!!answers 2:Vicky V - why would you ever ask such a thing. D! o you like to tortue and kill people?! I am not joining any sort of service for any sadistic reasons. To answer your question that is NO.Johnny T - you are not the first person to say that, I have heard some great things about the Marines. I was just more personally interested in what the Air Force and Army had to offer.answers 3:pro's..steady income, full health and dental insurance, free housing, free food, 20 year retirment plan, meet alot of great friends, get in shape, since you have a degree you can become an officer-they make a lot more money than enlisted, free college also if u want to go backcon's..iraq, time away from family, you have to move if they ask you to - like to another post and you might not want to. the army spends the most time in iraq out of all the other branches...answers 4:Do you want to torture and kill people?answers 5:Well, first off, both services are for *******. Join the Marines and do something worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive