Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Learning to ride a motorcycle without anyone?

Rivka Killmer: Find a patch o' dirt.

Willie Tun: Motorcycle Safety FoundationFind a course near you.http://www.msf-usa.org/

Rocio Karvis: would rather hel pif you'd listed your location

Sharolyn Claybourn: Motorcycle safety courses. Sometimes done through dealerships but also done periodically through the city or the state. You pay a fee, its sometimes a day, or up to 3 days long, and assuming you pass, you get your licence at the end

Mitzie Clough: Take a motorcycle safety course like I did. I got my permit, took the class for free on their motorcycle, and got my license. States vary, but here in Pa. it is free to take this course and they provide the cycle. Fun class and free! Plus I got my license! Check around to see what you can find in your state.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive