Tuesday, June 9, 2020

How can I effectively pull a wisdom tooth out myself?  

How can I effectively pull a wisdom tooth out myself?  

answers 0:At the moment, I have no money and no insurance- a dentist is absolutely out of the question, so don't even bother bringing it up.I have two wisdom teeth- one seems to be all right, but the one on my lower right jaw is doing things that it shouldn't- my face is swelled up, I am in excruciating pain, and I cannot chew. It seems to be partially underneath the molar in front of it and sort of growing out towards my cheek instead of straight up like it should. Is there any good way to remove it- whether by myself or by a friend- without sending me to the ER later?...Show moreanswers 1:No. The amount of pain you would have to endure could send you into shock.answers 2:I think you'll find it impossible to do that just from the point of view of how strongly attached it is to the jaw. You also need to be extremely careful because there's a nerve right under t! here which affects your whole face - you could be really badly paralysed.My friend had terrible problem with her wisdom teeth and couldn't afford treatment, luckily enough she managed to get referred to a teaching hospital where she got free treatment - the problem was it was during the daytime midweek and took ages ie much longer than a regular dental appointment. I'd look into this if I were you. It's worth a trip to the dentist just to explain your situation - maybe a dentist could offer advice if if they won't treat you. Best of luck....answers 3:You can not pull out a wisdom tooth effectively without causing your self problems. If your face is swelling up, then you also have an infection in your mouth. Rinse with warm salt water. Use cold compresses on that side of your face. Chew on the other side. Keep area clean with brushing and using mouth rinse. Take any over the counter pain medication that you would normally take for a headache or body ache. Try to call your lo! cal welfare office and ask them if there is a reduced price de! ntal clinic in the area ? Most states have 1 for people without insurance. If you try to pull out the tooth yourself the infection can escape into the rest of your mouth and body and get you sick....answers 4:Don't even attempt trying to remove it yourself because you will wind up in the emergency room

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive