Saturday, June 27, 2020

Munsters or Adams Family?

Shelley Stevens: Love the Addam's Family

Adan Stribble: The Addams Family was way better. The Munsters was too slapstick for its humour. The Addams characters were so much better developed from Gomez, Morticia, Lurch, even Thing.

Karl Jantzen: Lol funny you asked because I've been watching the Addams family so much these past few days. Addams all the way. :D Gotta love John Astin. But I must say I absolutely love the Munsters too.

Rona Espalin: MUNSTERS ALL THE WAY. I LOVED IT ESPECIALLY GRANDPA--GOT A KICK OUT OF HIS SCHEMING!!!!!!! THE ADDAMS FAMILY NEVER REALLY APPEALED TO ME FOR SOME REASON BUT I WON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD BECAUSE I HAVEN'T SPENT ENOUGH TIME WATCHING TO FORMALIZE AN OPINION.

Carter Dewater: i like them the two yet... i'm extra of a The Munsters fan then The Adams family members sooo... The Munsters! In all honesty The Munsters topic music is my ring tone on my cellular. LOL.

Charline Granes: ADAM'S FAMILY.I LVE IT.RATING'S RE! ACHED 2.3 AT A TIME IN US.I LOVE IT'S INTRO.MOREOVER ADAM'S FAMILY IS MORE FAMILIAR WITH GENERAL PEOPLE THAN MUNSTERS.

Kris Otuafi: Munsters! way better. stick to the addams family for the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive