Friday, June 26, 2020

Would like dental professionals advice re: crowding?  

Would like dental professionals advice re: crowding?  

answers 0:Please see the link below to my 12 y.o.'s panorex : http://photobucket.com/photobucket_daughterGiven her teeth have all come in 2-3 years late (just got central incisors this past year); what would your most conservative recommendation be? I am concerned removing 6 baby teeth all at once (3 each side) as my ortho recommends will leave her with only one back tooth for chewing and asthetics and may even migrate forward in the time it may take if and when the others arrive. I am also concerned that if so many primary teeth are extracted that there are no 'back ups' in the event the others do not present themselves? Am I being anxious for nothing or is this a complex case and what would you do if it was your daughter/patient? THANKS!...Show moreanswers 1:FROM HER PAN I DISTINCTLY SEE MANY KEY IMPORTANT TEETH WHICH WILL ERUPT ULTIMATELY AND THOUGH HER CASE! IS UNUSUAL IT IS NOT UNKNOWN.SHE'S JUST A VERY LATE BLOOMER AND YOU NEED TO BE PATIENT.IF IT WERE MY DAUGHTER I WOULD WAIT FOR ALL TEETH TO COME IN.answers 2:Recommend will leave her with only one back tooth for chewing and aesthetics, It may take one and a half hour if at all when the others arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive