Friday, June 26, 2020

How do I go Green & Organic ? and not be confused.?

Nicolasa Henke: First, I'm not convinced yet that flourescent bulbs are a good deal. The spiral ones lasted me a year each. Not good value. If your electricity is from water dams it makes no difference to environment.I'd remind everyone that carbon dioxide is 5 parts per 10,000 of air. Thinking it changes global temp is just a flaky theory. I don't advise worrying about smoke. Anyway, organic means using organic soil fertilizer instead of chemical, so the soil has all the "organisms" and nutrients. Apparently the term is being misused on many labels....Show more

Joie Libutti: While I think Gsilver is a bit confused himself let me just say that confusion and organic go hand in hand. I would suggest to you that you pick up the book Green Living by the editors of E magazine it is both eye opening and insightfull. I have desired the same information for a long time and it was not untill I found this book that I truely felt that being "green" was something that I ! could attain. Also check out http://www.emagazine.com it has great articles and information on living green. Good luck...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive